At Staverton C. of E. Primary School we live out our vision through our Christian values by being a compassionate community, nurturing resilience, promoting responsibility, developing high aspirations and having the courage to participate, flourish and be proud of our achievements.
Our vision is to create a learning community where we all have the courage to participate, flourish and be proud of our achievements.
Staverton CE Primary School allows everyone to participate by:
- Being a partner in the education of our pupils and being committed to working in partnership with our parents and carers, the church and wider community.
- Providing a welcoming, safe, happy school where everyone is respected and listened to; a school where we take pride in ourselves and our achievements, enabling children to have the courage to become confident and successful learners.
- Striving to be the hub of our local community and an integral part of our society; building and joining communities locally and beyond.
Staverton CE Primary School encourages everyone to flourish by:
- Striving for the highest possible standards of achievement and behaviour in a stimulating environment.
- Valuing independence, developing a deeper level of learning and providing a curriculum which enables our pupils to become active citizens of the future.
- Striving to be a centre for truly excellent teachers, where quality leadership is extended to professionals in other schools and academies and where the staff are committed to their own learning journey and the sharing of quality practice.
Staverton CE Primary School enables everyone to be proud of their achievements by:
- Encouraging everyone to do their very best.
- Developing a love of learning inspired by quality teaching.
- Building and developing upon individual strengths and talents.
Our Christian Values
These values are at the heart of everything we do here at Staverton Church of England Primary School. They reflect the qualities that staff and governors want the children to develop and display in all that they do.
- Having aspirations
- Demonstrating resilience
- Showing respect
- Working together
- Caring for the community
- Showing compassion